The overall goal of DIMTEGU project (Development and Introduction of Multilingual Teacher Education programs at Universities of Georgia and Ukraine; Project Number 530360-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-GE-TEMPUS-JPCR) is to support the multilingual education reform in Georgia and Ukraine.
Specific Project Objectives are:
• To prepare the University faculty members of Georgia and Ukraine to apply modern pedagogical methods in MA programs in multilingual education
• To prepare HEIs of Georgia and Ukraine to deliver modern MA and in-service teacher’s certificate study programs in multilingual education
• To prepare the Bologna Process compatible up to date frame-curriculum as well as syllabuses for MA and in-service teacher’s certificate programs in multilingual education in Georgia and Ukraine.
• To provide public schools of Georgia and Ukraine with qualified teachers and teaching materials to enable them to meet the demand of globalization and local community
• To equip the universities of Georgia and Ukraine with sufficient, up to dated teaching materials and equipment